Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ahh Yeahhhh...Class of '08!

I finally got with one of my very favorite teenage girls, Emily, to do her senior pictures. It was so much fun! We headed downtown for some great locations and great light. She's got gorgeous skin...doesn't she look beautiful? I just couldn't pick, so here are a bunch of my favorites (be sure to click for larger image)...



This is her Eiffel Tower charm...heading to Paris this summer!




And what would senior pictures be without including her hobby? (*cough* - texting)




3 comments:

judy said...

They look awesome!! i love them!! thank you so much!!

mIcHeLLe said...

wow! What a cute girl! And yes, she has beautiful skin! Such a fun location too!

Barbie said...

Emily and Heidi! Soooo cute. Wow, I bet you two had so much fun doing these. Emily you look absolutely adorable. Love all the variety and your cute personality that shows through in the photos. Great job again Heidi!