Thursday, April 3, 2008

One year old...

...and a little bit sick. Luke did his best for us despite having an earache that we didn't know about yet, sweet baby. But he's still one of the most darling things ever...and how about his mama? Check her OUT! :)





I know, I know, very sad, but VERY cute (I usually don't torture my models so-but click to enlarge). With all of my baby photography, I've found they always look like they're crying MUCH harder than they really are.


And some impromptu shots of Luke's big brother and sister, who were very willing models. Yay!


5 comments:

Desiree said...

His little eyes look so sad I feel guilty for not realizing the little guy was so sick! Thanks for being so nice to him.

mIcHeLLe said...

omg...these kids are future super models!!! As is their mother.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

So cute SO SO SO cute. Oh heidi, I need pictures of my kids.... I just need money to get pictures, ha. Soon, very soon, hopefully!

Heidi said...

Oh Jennie...you're so funny. :) I'd LOVE to photograph your little beauties!

Corinne said...

These pics are adorable! I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cannot get a hold of you on the email...do you mind emailing me your price list and your schedule? I need updated photos of my cute boys! My email is my4boysrule@msn.com or my blog is jcscottfamily.blogspot.com. Btw--I know you from high school and saw you at the last oh sweet sadie--hope to hear from you soon! Corinne (Winegar) Scott