Monday, April 28, 2008

StyleHouse Has Been Published!


If you don't subscribe to the #1 scrapbooking magazine, be sure to stop by the magazine aisle next time you're at the store. Better Homes and Gardens' "Scrapbooks Etc." contacted me a few months ago after coming across this photo I had posted on a forum and asked if they could publish it. Apparently I was a little hard to find, so they Googled me and eventually contacted me through my eBay ID. Funny, huh? I knew eBay would come in handy for *something*. :)

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, so if you see it before I do, let me know!

5 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

That is so fun! Good for you! I get soo many compliments on my photos you took that are in my entryway...i'll keep my eye out for it! And yeah, good ole Ebay...

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Heidi!
I'm so proud of you. You really are amazing! I can't wait for our new baby so that you can take his picture!

Barbie said...

Wow Heidi! That is so exciting. Way to go you talented gal you. Your work is beautiful. Can't wait to have you do shots of Ethan and Gabe later down the road.

Norma said...

Hi Heidi,
I am the crazy ILPer that ran into you at OH sweet sadie show. I took your advice and went to inthelimelight.com and registered I put you down as recommending me. Thanks for the info. I LOVE your pictures, maybe someday I can be as good as you.
Carrie Merrill
Enjoyyourlemonade.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, thats awesome! You deserve it!